About the Founder
Leigh-Ann Zaharevich, M.S.
For over two decades, Leigh-Ann has worked with companies from two employees to 5,000, in several industries like manufacturing, financial services and construction services. She has trained in India, spoken at international conferences, and helped build online training programs. Leigh-Ann is a Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator. She utilizes 360, engagement and team surveys to deliver impactful programs. She was trained to facilitate the Corporate Athlete program, helping busy executives perform at their best.
Ms. Zaharevich is an Adjunct Instructor for the Business School at CU Denver.
Leigh-Ann is passionate about
- Seeing projects through from beginning to end - from needs assessments, to designing and facilitating meaningful training & development experiences, to measuring the impact.
- Creating training departments from scratch for growing companies, while shaping the experience of employees from on-boarding to career progression and thriving on their teams.
- Working with clients in a transparent, efficient way and exploring what is possible, not just probable.
A little more about Leigh-Ann
- While hosting "Women Mean Business" for KRCN in Colorado, she interviewed business people to educate and inspire her listeners.
- She earned an MS in Management of Technology from Rensselaer Polytechnic University and a BS in International Business from Central CT State University.
- Leigh-Ann was personally certified by Michael Gerber, author of The E-Myth, to deliver his entrepreneur program around business systems.
- She holds a black belt in American Kenpo.
- Leigh-Ann is certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language (TEFL).