“Well it’s freee. What do you expect?” This, overheard at a social event where there was complimentary food. The bread was dry, the salad was soggy and the beer was watery. Yet everyone’s expectations were met. Is that what we have come to settle for? That when we don’t pay for something it is going
What was Cowboy Ryan’s secret to winning over Daymond John from Shark Tank? Click on READ MORE below to watch the interview and hear his secret. WATCH IT NOW Wanna to see Cowboy Ryan’s abs? Go to his website… WooHooooo! That’s what I’m talkin’ about!
Trying to figure out if you’re leaving money on the table is like proving whether the frig light goes out when the door closes. You can’t be sure, but it’s a pretty good guess that it does.
Here are three times in business when there is a chance of leaving money on the table. Go through this list slowly and honestly to assess where you may be leaving money behind and decreasing your revenue without even knowing it.
Before the job:
- Not following up on leads
- Calling leads back too late
- Not being prepared for the sales conversation
- Not asking how they found you (so you know what marketing is working, and whom to thank for referrals)
- Not asking for the job
- Not negotiating with your vendors
During the job:
- Onboarding and Orientation ~ Sometimes these w...
- I was recently asked to coach a team of manager...
- Teambuilding is more than bowling outings and f...
- Whether you are offering training and developme...
- Here are some quick tips on developing the most...